ViaTight Tightening Gel is a well established Turkish vagina gel made by Aysan Medikal and has been around since early 2008.
Although it has been sold online for a good while there is very little information or testimonials about the product and women were emailing and asking about information so a ViaTight review was long overdue.
The first thing you may notice when shopping for this tightening cream online is that there are two distinct styles of packaging:
The photo on the left displays the new packaging and the right is the old style, you can click to enlarge the photos. Please note you may still get the older packaging depending on where you order from and if they ship you the old stock.
ViaTight Gel Ingredients
Wondering what’s in this tightening gel? ViaTight contains premium herbal ingredients, and a couple of questionable ones. Lets find out more:
ViaTight Tightening Gel ingredients list: Aqua, glycerine, aloa vera, algae, chamomilla, sencha, grape seed extract, quercus, hamamelis, calendula, persea gratissima, oleyl erucate, carbomer, threithanolamine, methylchloroisothiazonlinone, allantoin, menthe and pepritha oil.
- Sencha Tea Leaves – Sencha is a very effective vagina tightening herb thanks to its highly astringent properties. Amazingly sencha contains plant polyphenols and naturally occurring tannins which are known to help shrink and tighten the mucous membranes in the vagina.
- Aloe Vera – Although it doesn’t tighten the vagina aloe vera adds a natural, high quality form of lubrication. This ingredient also adds a baby soft suppleness and elasticity to the vaginal wall and exterior skin. It’s anti-bacterial so it helps maintain the healthy balance within the vagina.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – This ingredient is one that shouldn’t be used in female intimate products because grapefruit seed extract can adversely affect the natural PH balance of the skin. Although it does have benefits the product would be better without this extract.
- Quercus – This is an ingredient frequently used to tighten and firm the skin in well known brands of cosmetics and beauty products, it makes a great addition to a vaginal tightening gel.
- Hamamelis Virginiana – Also known as witch hazel is found in quite a few other vagina tightening creams hamamelis virginiana is used for its tightening and astringent qualities.
- Plant Algae – Full of naturally occurring minerals and plant enzymes algae is a sought after beauty product ingredient because of how it beautifies and restores elasticity and youthfulness to the skin.
- Persea Gratissima – More commonly known as avacado, persea gratissima has a long history of being used in skin case products to nourish and enhance the appearance and feel of skin. Avacado is full of rich oils, vitamins, minerals and beneficial plant enzymes.
There are some other interesting ingredients to break down as well such as oleyl erucate which is derived from fish oils and oleyl alcohol.
Carbomer is a synthetic polymer thickening agent added to help change the consistency of the product, we feel it’s not suitable for long-term use on your vagina..
Threithanolamine is an organic chemical compound used the adjust the PH of products. It also acts as an emulsifier which makes oils more soluble.
Methylchloroisothiazonlinone is a potentially harmful chemical preservative used to slow the expiration of the product. It has anti-bacterial and anti-molding effects.
Allantoin is a white, odorless, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory powder commonly added to cosmetic and beauty products.
Does ViaTight Have Any Side Effects?
ViaTight contains some potentially harmful preservatives and may produce side effects which is quite unfortunate considering how they did an amazing job picking out 95% of their other ingredients which are safe and natural.
If this company could replace carbomer and methylchloroisothiazonlinone with side effect free herbal alternatives we could wholeheartedly recommend this product.
How Much Does ViaTight Tightening Gel Cost?
The price varies slightly but usually costs $44.76 or £28.50 for 50g of this tightening gel. Cost is $78.53 or £50.00 for the larger 100g size tube.
Shipping costs are extra and taxes may apply depending on location.
There are currently no discount codes or free bonuses for this product.
Does ViaTight Gel Work And Is It Worth It?
ViaTight Tightening Gel certainly works very well and it contains some very impressive high quality ingredients, however the risk may not be worth the reward. The chemical preservatives and anti-molding agents may cause side effects.
If choose to buy ViaTight Gel make sure some of the cream on the inside of your arm and let it sit overnight to see if a rash or redness occurs. ViaTight offers no money back guarantee.
Want to read other vagina tightening cream reviews?